Dec 13, 2012

Christmas happiness

Hi Friends!!

Today I wanted to share a layout that I made with one of my favorite photos from last year's Christmas.... a photo with one of my favorite persons in the world!! 


Christmas isn't Christmas if you can't enjoy it with the people you love the most, right? Here you can find a closer view of the Penny Black stamp that I used called Snow Kiss.
 Supplies: Copics Sketch Markers : B00, B02, B05, E00, E11, E13, 15, E18, R20, R22, R27, R29.


As always, I tried to give some 3-D effect or layered effect to some details of my projects. And the snow is colored with white paint. It is always so much fun to make :) 

This time I also used a snowflake punch from Martha Stewart for the tiny details. The basics are some basic blue cardstock, craft cardstock (wich I distressed and added some merry christmas stamped quotes from Penny Black too ) and vellum paper (also punch with the MS punch in the corners). 


The little Robin is also from the collection called  The Wonder from Penny Black. 

Thanks for visiting!! And don't forget to do something creative everyday. 

Hugs,

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment