Jun 14, 2013

Let's start this over again

Dear all,

After 4 months of being away of this blog I think I'm finally gonna start working on this again. Yaaaaaay!! During these months I have been working very hard at the lab with my project...too many hours and stress and little vacation... Also I was dealing with personal stuff, so sometimes when I got home I didn't have enough energy to keep with the scrapbooking and crafty things. But things are getting better again, the loooooooooong winter is gone finally and I will start sharing again what I create and what I have been creating ;) Please enjoy and welcome back!!


During these months I have been also focused on scrapbooking! I love to make mini albums or Layouts with some papers, embellishments, paint, stamps...and photos, great photos of great moments in my life. I just posted these projects on the 2peas in a bucket gallery. Have you check that website?? It is a great place to find some inspiration and buy stuff. These are some of the projects that I uploaded. Check the website for more sneak peeks or details  by clicking on the name of the project ;) My 2peas is : olatz 

Got Dirty Had Fun

Because when you stop and look around this life is pretty amazing

Texas fight!

This is where our story begins

Today, we play to be tourist in my hometown

Your surprise is waiting in front of the tower

Hey Cupcake

5 reasons why I love this city

I had really so much fun with these scrapbooking projects. Love to put some memories into crafty Layouts.

Love,

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment