Jul 2, 2013

Home is where the heart is

Hello all,

Today I am sharing a really really special page for me... Home. What it is home for you? Some people say home is the city where they grew up, home is wherever they live right now... but for me home is not a place, home is where my heart is.  It doesn't matter where, for me what matters is with who. My home is wherever my family, friends and boyfriend are. That's why sometimes I feel like I share plenty of homes...



This photo collage was taken during the last days of my exchange year, the last days before our relationship turned into a long-distance relationship. And that is what this page is all about. And about the little everyday-moments that I was going to miss...oh man! How I miss those moments! But I am happy that I have found new little moments through these years :)



This layout is inspired by one In the Mood to Scrap video series by Elizabeth Kartchner or mostly known as Dear Lizzy. I love the idea of spreading a word into different photos. I have to add more digital sentiments on to the photos, the effect is so pretty!

The papers (5th and frolic collection by Dear Lizzy) are so gloomy that they are just the perfect combination for this page. I also played with some soft and neutral embellishments from the same collection a, the Lucky Charm and Crate Paper, which go perfect as well with the theme. Something I can not work without this lately: ink splashes (have you notice that some of the splashes where already printed on the paper but others were spread by me?), roller stamps here and there, and little hearts.



Finally I write some journaling about those little moments in life... The perfect touch to personalize your project! And I think that within some years it would be fun and pretty awesome to look back and read these lines. I really encourage you to add it to your projects ;)

  

xoxo

Boo



No comments:

Post a Comment