Dec 16, 2013

Inspiration delivered

Happy Monday,

Today I would love to share with you where I mainly find my inspiration from. And inspiration for what? Well, for almost every aspect of my life! haha ok. I may be exaggerating a bit, but at least for being more creative in every little thing that I do; such as creativity in taking photos to capture little moments of my everyday, creativity in cooking, scrapbooking, color palettes, cute party or home decor things, clothing and just being in a good mood watching all the pretty things that people share.

Pinterest? Not really. I am talking about Instagram. Although it may be similar to Pinterest in the way of getting inspiration, for me is much easier to use Instagram or I may be simply more used to it I guess. Nevertheless, I few days ago I decided to finally join Pinterest (yaaaaay) and share pretty things as well. You can now find on the right bar a link to my Pinterest profile so don't forget to check it out once in a while to see new, colorful, fun and bright new pins. And if you are not a follower of my profile on Instagram yet, what are you waiting for? ;) Link on the bar as well.

At the moment I leave you here with a recompilation of what I have loved on Instagram lately.

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment