Mar 12, 2014

Here we go (Biscuit Project Design Team Challenge)

(texto en español al final de la entrada)

Hello!

Yes! Biscuit Project is releasing new sections on the blog this month! Have you already check them? One of the new sections is called: I challenge you to... Which means that each design team member can receive with their kit a challenge which they have to complete no matter what it may be. Fun! 


I was very lucky and I received the first challenge of the many who are to come. When I saw the envelope in the box I got all nervous :S ​​Would it be something easy or a real headache? But luckily I got an easy challenge: create a project using only one paper from the kit. So, no papers piled behind the photo, neither using strips of paper around the edges. 


So, looking though the kit papers I found a paper more or less divided on half with a super designed side and the other one blank. Perfect! After that I used as a good girl just embellishments and stamps or ink splatters. 


I mainly chose to use rubb-ons because once you start using them you can not stop! Besides, they help me to translate everything that was going through my head while waiting for the flight to begin my vacation away from home. 


What about you? Wanna join this challenge?
xoxo

Boo

//////////////////////////////

¡Hola!

¡Sí! Biscuit proyecto esta de presentación de nuevas secciones en el blog este mes ¿Ya las habéis visto? Una de las nuevas secciones se llama: Te reto a... Lo que significa que cada miembro del equipo de diseño puede recibir con su kit un reto que tienen que completar sin importar lo que sea. ¡ Qué divertido!

Tuve mucha suerte y he recibido el primer desafío de los muchos que están por venir. Cuando vi el sobre en la caja me puse toda nerviosa : S ¿Sería algo fácil o un verdadero dolor de cabeza ? Pero por suerte me tocó un reto fácil : crear un proyecto utilizando un solo papel del kit. Así que nada de poner papeles apilados detrás de la foto, ni de usar tiras de papel alrededor de los bordes.

Así  que buscando entre los papeles del kit encontré un papel más o menos dividido por la mitad con un lado muy diseñado y el otro en blanco. ¡Perfecto! Después me porté como una buena chica y sólo he empleado adornos y sellos o salpicaduras de tinta para completar la página.

Elegí principalmente utilizar Rubb-ons o calcomanias ya que una vez que empiezas a usarlas ¡no se puede parar! Además me ayudaron a plasmar todo lo que pasaba por mi cabeza mientras esperaba al vuelo para comenzar mis vacaciones lejos de casa. 

Y tu, ¿te atreves con el reto?

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment