May 15, 2014

Bookworm

Happy Thursday!!

While I am writing this post I am actually preparing myself for the BEST.WEEKEND.EVER.IN. BARCELONA. Yaaaaaay!! I am super excited because this weekend is the 6th Anniversary of KitsdeSomni and they are celebrating it with a super huge workshop weekend with Elizabeth Kartchner and Janna Werner. Can't you believe that I am gonna scrap with them? It will be awesome as well to finally attend to my first workshop and to meet a lot of incredible scrapbooking friends that I made through internet over the last year. ;)

But, for now let's have a look at today's page. I created this page inspired by the Sketchbook Class by Studio Calico. I love to see in this class how people start with a sketch in mind and from that they let their creativity work to finally design fabulous and different pages.


I used a variety of products from Studio Calico, some are from their kits and others are from some of their collections. I used the wood card first as a stencil to create those super cute tone on tone details on the white cardstock.


After that, I cut it on 2 and used them to make a stripe in the middle of the page.  I completed that stripe with a piece of paper and an envelope. Inside the envelope I added some hide journaling and a list of my favorite books right now. 



Then I placed my photo and the awesome card by Lindsay Letter. I lover her work!! To finish the page, I added some bits here and there and in addition I used a couple of stamps from the Sketchbook stamp set. So gorgeous!


I'll try to upload some photos of the event on Instagram during the weekend so stay tuned!
See you next week!!

xoxo
Boo


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

¡¡Feliz jueves!!

Mientras escribo este post en realidad estoy preparándome para el MEJOR.FIN.DE.SEMANA.EN. BARCELONA. ¡Siiii!! Estoy súper emocionada porque este fin de semana es el sexto aniversario de KitsdeSomni y lo celebran con un super gran fin de semana de talleres con Elizabeth Kartchner y Janna Werner. ¿Te puedes creer que voy a conocerlas y escrapear con ellas? Va a ser increíble, además también porque es mi primer taller y voy a conocer a un montón de amigas scrapbookeras increíbles que he hecho a través de internet en el último año. ;)

Pero, por ahora vamos a echar un vistazo a la página de hoy. He creado esta página inspirandome en la Clase de Sketchbook de Studio Calico. Me encanta ver en esta clase de cómo la gente empieza con un boceto en mente y dejando volar su creatividad consiguen diseñar páginas fabulosas y diferentes.

He utilizado una variedad de productos de Studio Calico, algunos son de sus kits y otros son de algunas de sus colecciones. He utilizado la tarjeta de madera primeramente como plantilla para crear los relieves blancos sobre blancos y dar así detalle a la cartulina blanca.

Después de eso corté la madera en 2 y los usé para hacer una banda en el centro de la página. He rellenado la banda con un pedazo de papel y un sobre. Dentro del sobre añadí una lista de mis libros favoritos en este momento.

A continuación puse mi foto y la tarjeta impresionante de Lindsay Letters. ¡Adoro su trabajo! Para terminar la página añadí algunas cosas aquí y allá, y también un par de sellos del set de sello s de la clase de Sketchbook. ¡Son increíbles!

Intentaré subir fotos del fin de semana en Instagram así que estar atentos.
¡¡Os veo la semana que viene!!
xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment