Dec 15, 2014

2. A new mini album

Hello,

I hope you are ready for a photo heavy post today because I finally got the time to take some photos of the mini album I made a few weeks ago. It is a small, bright and clean stylish mini album with lots of white space and fun photos. 

Before you scroll down to see the insight photos I wanted to mention some details. It is a 5x5 inch mini album in which I mixed white textured cardstock, transparencies and vellum paper to make it more interesting. I also combined some fun techniques as the silkscreen or die cutting and I tried to use very few products. You will see that I tried to go with the same color scheme and range of products through the whole album: lots of rub-ons, gold elements, chipboard, labels & banners, tags, enamel shapes, flairs and wood veneers.

So, please enjoy with the details and hope you like it!


Here you can find a detail photo of each of the pages.


xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment