Jan 5, 2015

Bye Bye 2014

Happy Monday,

Today I wanted to share a really quick page that I made yesterday about the New Year's Eve. Although, I had a couple of other projects still unfinished I really wanted to create this page as it will be the closing page for my 2014 album.

For the background, I played around with the Confetti cut-file from the Silhouette shop. It is the perfect touch to follow with the photo theme. The thing that took me most of the time was deciding the paper to go behind the confetti holes. In the end I chose this colorful one from a previous Studio Calico kit because I love the colors and it worked really well with the photo. From there, I just added a few embellishments here and there and of course my tittle.

I hope you had a beautiful end of the year and happy 2015 to all of you!





xoxo

Boo

/////////

Feliz Lunes,

Hoy quería compartir una página que hice ayer en un ratito sobre esta pasada Nochevieja. Aunque, tenía un par de otros proyectos aún sin terminar, tenía muchas ganas de crear esta página, ya que será la página de cierre de mi álbum de 2014.

Para el fondo, he jugado un poco con un corte tipo confetti de la tienda de la Silhouette. Es el toque perfecto para seguir con el tema de la foto. Lo que más me costó fue decidir qué papel quería colocar detrás de los orificios del confeti. Al final elegí este colorido papel de un kit anterior de Studio Calico porque me encantan los colores y me pareció que funcionaba muy bien con la foto. A partir de ahí, añadí algunos adornos en varios puntos de la página y por supuesto el titulo.

¡Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de año y feliz 2015!

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment