May 6, 2015

Bosque de Oma

Hello!

Some of you mentioned me already how much you love to see so many different themed projects on my blog/gallery. And how all those layouts or mini albums look so different from each because they mimic somehow the photos I used for each specific project. Well, I have to admit that I do love to try to translate the feeling of the photos to the rest of the layout. Whenever I start a project, I try to choose items from my stash that work well with my photos and the theme I want to create. That, I will say, that is really my starting point for every single page or mini album I made. 

For example for this page at the painted forest called Bosque de Oma, I started by picking that woodgrain paper, the rabbit die-cut, flowers and camera. These subtle items will help to instantly see what it is going on on the photos.  I also wanted to include some paint related items or techniques but as I already had a lot of photos for one single layout, I decide instead to keep it simple by placing everything in a grid with just a few more subtle embellishments.





xoxo
Boo

//////////
¡Hola!

Algunas de vosotras me habéis mencionado lo mucho que os gusta ver tantos proyectos de temáticas tan diferentes en mi blog / galería. Y sobre todo cómo todos esos diseños o mini álbumes son tan distintos entre sí porque mimetizan la temática de las fotos. Bueno, tengo que admitir que me encanta tratar de trasladar el tema de las fotos al resto del proyecto. Cada vez que empiezo un proyecto, trato de elegir elementos que funcionan bien con mis fotos y el tema que quiero crear. Ese es realmente mi punto de partida para cada página o mini álbum que hago.

Por ejemplo, para esta página en el bosque pintado llamado Bosque de Oma, empecé por elegir el papel de tipo madera, el conejo, las flores y la cámara. Estos elementos sutiles ayudarán a captar al instante lo que está pasando en las fotos. También quería incluir algunos elementos o técnicas de relacionados con la pintura pero como ya tenía un montón de fotos para una sola página, decidí mantenerlo simple colocando todo en una cuadrícula con unos pocos adornos más.

xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment