May 2, 2015

More ideas than time

Happy International Scrapbooking Day my friends!

Isn't it awesome that we the memory keeping lovers have our own day to celebrate? I found it pretty fun and I have to admit that I have been scrapping all morning long today with a big smile on my face. Sometimes, it is rather difficult for me to find a couple of hours to make a page. So, I made sure I had nothing to do this morning than scrapping ;) The rest of the day will be filled with different family and shopping activities which is always fun.

And with that idea in mind, I created the other day this page I show you today. More ideas than time. So true, isn't it? I find myself lot of times making lists on my notebook of things I want to do, scrap booking ideas to try at some point or places to go whenever I am on vacation. Now, I only need to find enough time to complete all this things ;)





xoxo
Boo

//////////////////
¡Feliz Día Internacional del Scrapbooking!

¿No es increíble que tengamos nuestro propio día para celebrar este hobby? Me parece una idea muy divertida y tengo que admitir que he estado toda la mañana scrapeando con una gran sonrisa en mi cara. A veces, me resulta bastante difícil encontrar un par de horas para hacer una página. Por lo tanto, me aseguré de no tener ningun compromiso esta mañana para poder scrapear tranquilamente ;) El resto del día ya lo tengo completo con diferentes actividades familiares y compras.

Y con esa idea en mente, creé el otro día esta página que os muestro hoy. Más ideas que tiempo. ¡Qué gran verdad!, ¿no es cierto? Siempre ando haciendo listas en mi libreta de las cosas que quiero hacer, ideas de scrap para intentar en algún momento o lugares para ir cuando estoy de vacaciones. Ahora sólo tengo que encontrar el tiempo suficiente para completar todas estas cosas ;)

xoxo
Boo

6 comments: