Jun 5, 2015

Here

Hello,

Just cheking in before the weekend starts to show you a new page I created. As many of you have already noticed, I LOVE to document all types of moments, events or memories. Of course, scrapbooking for me is a way to be creative, to get crafty, to play with pretty stuff but also to remember moments that mattered in my life. I am a person who loves to have her photos printed. If I keep them only in my computer or phone I know I will end up forgetting about them. But don't get me wrong, I don't have to print EVERY.SINGLE.PHOTO, just enough to recall that story, detail or moment. And there is a huge variety of these.

For example, today I wanted to document the first time we went to a football (soccer) game together at my hometown. It was a great experience and I don't want to forget it. So, I just selected a few embellishments in black, white and red as these are the colors of the team. I also added green because of the color of the field and a grid paper for the background to mimic the net in the photo. I also added the tickets in a pocket behind the photo. I love to add memorabilia!





xoxo
Boo
/////////////////////////////

Hola,

Hoy me paso un momentillo por aquí antes del inicio de fin de semana para mostraros una nueva página que he creado. Como muchas de vosotras ya habréis notado, ME ENCANTA documentar todo tipo de momentos, acontecimientos o recuerdos. Por supuesto, el scrapbooking para mí es una manera de ser creativa, de hacer algún tipo de manualidad, pero también para recordar los momentos que importaban en mi vida. Yo soy una persona que le encanta tener sus fotos impresas. Si los tengo sólo en mi ordenador o teléfono se que terminaré olvidandome de ellas. Pero no me malinterpretéis, no imprimo CADA FOTO, sólo las suficiente para recordar esa historia, ese detalle o ese momento. Y claro, hay una gran variedad de estos.

Por ejemplo, hoy quería documentar el primero partido de fútbol que hemos ido juntos en mi ciudad natal. Fue una gran experiencia y no quiero olvidarlo. Así que, seleccione un par de adornos en negro, blanco y rojo ya que estos son los colores del equipo. También he añadido verde debido al color del césped y un papel cuadriculado para el fondo para imitar la red de las porterías en la foto. También he añadido las entradas de ese día en un bolsillo detrás de la foto. ¡Me encanta añadir este tipo de cosas!

xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment