Oct 10, 2015

Gossamer Blue October Reveal

Hello everyone!

I am back with a new layout share today. Last week was reveal day at Gossamer Blue. I am sorry for not posting this earlier but you know life happens ;) Have you already checked their October kits? I hope you did because there are a few sold out already!! Yes! This months features so many Fall/Halloween icons which work pretty well with everyday stuff too.

Here you can find 3 layouts that I prepared with their lovely kits. Don't forget to check the projects from the Design Team ladies at the Gossamer Blue gallery, right here. This month' s galley is one of my absolutely faves! ;)







xoxo

Olatz



2 comments:

  1. Awesome pages! I especially like the lightness and airiness of the top layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages always have such a lovely light touch..never too much, you always add just the right amount of detail :)

    ReplyDelete