Jun 22, 2013

Bright colors

Good morning everyone,

Feeling good on a Saturday morning! I looooove those moments when you feel you could sleep all day  'cause you don't have to wake up early to go to work...lovely!

Today I am sharing a beautiful card/home decor that I made a couple of weeks ago. This is actually part of a trio...so don't miss out next posts if you wanna see the whole pack ;) I made this inspired on the days when my sister was buying new things for the baby room. And I decided to try to do some cute cards that can be framed as well and placed on a baby's room wall. Don't you think these could be part of the decoration? 


Before I started playing with the beautiful fairy image from Mo's Digital Pencil, which I colored with Copics, I decided which elements I wanted to have on the card:

- big and pop-out embellishment
- punched butterflies
- handmade card (with paint)
- gold glitter
- hello sunshine banner
- spring relatedstamp
- 3 different but coordinated washi tapes
- 3 enamel dots (color shades)


So on the next photos I will show you all these elements...can you spot them?





Fun, right? In the end I got excited and I created 3 of them!! ...as I mentioned before and you will be able to find those elements on the other two cards although in different color shades and with different fairies.


xoxo

Boo

Entering this card on the next Challenge:
Mo´s Challenge #190 Bright Colors w/Mo Image

2 comments:

  1. Que ganas de ver los otros!! me gusta mucho como te ha quedado, yo soy negada para los copics jejej un besito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siiii!!! Muchas gracias! supongo que publicare uno por semana asi que no olvides pasarte por aqui! yo también pensaba que sería más complicado lo de los Copics, pero que va! tu intentalo , dejate llevar y recuerda que en el scrapbooking todo vale ;) besote!

      Delete