Jun 23, 2013

Be in love with your life...every minute of it

Hello!

today I am sharing a beautiful project inspired by some Wilna Furstenberg 's work. Lately she has been showing some techniques (art inspired) like the use of thirds on a page. That is what I wanted to try to do in this one. 


I chose a photo from our last summer vacation together. We went to Scotland and as you may know some days can get really cold and rainy over there even in August. So that day was one of those days.  I came up with this quote that I found in Pinterest: Be in love with your life ... every minute of it. And I thought that would be perfect for the sentiment of this photo. Because even though it was a bad weather day we had so much fun and we have so many happy memories of it.





I chose some Dear Lizzy's 5th and Frolic details and paper as a soft background for the photo. I think this is a good collection with a lovely color scheme for a soft and relax and comfortable project. Love the tag with the die-cut word.  As I don't have a Silhouette machine I like to buy this kind of things. The sketch is really simple: one third of the page covered with a patterned paper and between the white space and the paper I crowded some embellishments. This also was inspired by Wilna's work.




The little clouds remind me of the grey skys of that day and the Mr' Huesys splashes resemble the raindrops. But I added some gold sequins as little spots of sunshine which are in concordance with the quote: find the light in every situation.




I hope you like it and that you find some inspiration in this quote as well.

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment