Jul 10, 2013

Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase...

...Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!


Did you remember that song?? Yes! Exactly! It is one of the main songs from The Lion King movie from Disney.  Ohhh what a beautiful movie! When I was a little girl I used to watch it all the time and even I had the BSO in cassette!! :) Such a crazy kid...

In a recent In the Mood to Scrap vide from Janna Werner (two peas in a bucket website) she challenged us to get inspired by a tv-show or a movie. As you can see, the theme of The Lion King's song is also the main theme of my project. You know, some moments in life when you have a bad experience or something it is not going very well, or maybe you just got in to trouble with some one and you and you can't do anything to solve it. Then you think...what should I do now with this? So this is my answer: Hakuna Matata!! And that was the tittle I chose for this very special moment from last summer.


About the page, my main focus is the sketch with the Crate Paper frames from The Pier collection. I love them. They can be used in some many and different ways that you can achieved a wide variety of pages. I will show more projects with them soon so stay tuned if you want to check more possibilities. 



I played also with some papers from the same collection and from the Maggie Holmes collection. They combined so very well. Such a soft and dreamy style. 

I specially love the flower paper. I like it so much that I used to add some little embellishment here and there. I simply cut the flowers and glued them with some runner tape and dimensional dots. With this embellishments and the color palette I tried to resemble the savannah which is he main scene of the movie. Have you ever try to cut embellishments out of a paper?


Hope you like this and remember...Hakuna Matata!!


xoxo


Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment