Aug 13, 2013

Hole in 1

Hello!!
Today I just wanted to share very quickly a page I made yesterday using one of the four SC Toolbox sketches for week one. As I mentioned before in a previous post (click here), I am really enjoying this class and I am trying to make the most of it.





On the side, you can find the sketch that I used for this LO. I think it was actually a card sketch but I still have so many 12x12 LO that I want to make to document so many important moments that I decided to play with it anyways. I chose a minigolf theme LO because of the circles... I think it goes very well with the theme! ;)


At first I started creating the pattern circles on Photoshop with the chevron template and the different digital papers offered by the class. I decided to change the colors of the papers to resemble the color combo of the photo. Once I had this done, I start adding some accents and scraps behind the photo to make it pop-out. Then I placed the title. Don't you love those cork alphas? I do!! They are great!! I will miss the cork trend now that the blackboard trend is making its appearance. 




o.k. So the main circle is finished. Now it's time for the little ones.  Just some cute banners and enamel dots and some journaling are enough to remember how I felt that day. All about my birthday party!


And what is a birthday party without confetti?A boooooring party..... So lucky I had some SC confetti ready to be used on my desk . Yaaaay!

xoxo
Boo





No comments:

Post a Comment