Aug 14, 2013

Just me!

Happy Thursday!!

Ready for another hybrid page? I know I have been posting a lot of hybrid pages this lately but I am so excited about this new technique that I made a bunch of pages with it.






For this one I also got inspired by a SC sketch of the Toolbox Class week one. It is such a dynamic sketch that it allows you to play with a lot of different designs and elements.






This is my first page that I create all about me. So I chose some of my favorites colors: blue. This has been my all time favorite color since I was a kid although recently I discovered the joy of other pretty colors: mint, yellow, pink, earth colors. love them!


I love the quote of one of the class printables. So I knew I had to add it to a page about myself. As you had surely noticed before (from my previous pages) I like to add ink splatters, wood veneers, enamel dots and roller-stamps as the final touch on my projects. So I decided to add a looooooot of digital ink splatters. Fun!



I love the quote of one of the class printables. So I knew I had to add it to a page about myself. As you had surely noticed before (from my previous pages) I like to add ink splatters, wood veneers, enamel dots and roller-stamps as the final touch on my projects. So I decided to add a looooooot of digital ink splatters. Fun!



In the end I end up adding my own quote and the words that I think describe me better on the background. It reminds me of those trendy papers right now, with so many words and phrases all over them. It is difficult to appreciate the whole paper on the photo as I chose a very soft blue for that. I didn't want it to be as relevant as the other elements.


What about you? Have you ever scrapbook a page just about you?

xoxo
Boo

2 comments:

  1. Es una página súper chula Olatz!! enhorabuena por el premio en KdS!!
    es verdad que no solemos hacer LOs sobre nosotras mismas, una pena... precisamente pensando eso, yo hice una hace bien poco, lo puedes ver en http://lalchimisteartisane.blogspot.fr/2013/07/dt-call-de-kds-mi-propuesta.html
    besos
    cris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas Gracias Cris!!! y si, la verdad es que tengo que empezar a hacer mas cosas sobre mi misma jejeje me encanta tu proyecto!!! muchas gracias por compartirlo conmigo :)
      Besos!!!

      Delete