Oct 26, 2013

Just a note

Hello,
Today I bring you a very short post but with a lot of significance to me.
If you are a follower of the Two Peas in a Bucket awesome website (check it out here), you may have already seen this month's theme: "all about me". So, inspired by that, I decided to create a page about how I feel right now. 


At first, I thought of printing just a large black and white photo of myself and then play around with some embellishments and journaling. But in the end, I preferred to add some digital splashes and journaling before printing it out. I really like how it turned out because although it has a lot of color splashes it didn't end up like a total mess.


The journaling totally reflects myself at 25 but without being too private. I also chose a typewriter blurry font because... I don't know, it looked fun to me hehe From there, I layered die cuts, buttons, stickers and wood veneers.


Thanks for looking!

xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment