Oct 28, 2013

Autumn

Good morning!

In a couple of hours I 'll be catching a plane again but before that, I wanted to share with you guys this beautiful page about the autumn because... it is finally here! A couple of weeks ago I went to Scotland and London on vacation and I felt pretty jealous because they were already having all the autumn fun stuff, like the falling of the leaves. But now, that time of the year has already arrived to my city. yaaaaaay!

So as I was already in that mood, I decided to create a page inspired by the autumn (I love using the word autumn because it sounds much prettier to me hehe).


I love all type of woodgrain things like this cardstock. So I couldn't resist using this one from the new line of Dear Lizzy. I decided to use it horizontally because of the way I placed the photo. Then I played with some acrylic paints. The color combo was totally inspired by the classic autumn color combo: yellow, orange and brown. Have you ever use this color combo on a page before? If not you should! It is so much fun. 




I searched on my stash things to go with the theme and luckily I found some old Amy Tangerine's leaves in yellow, orange and earth colors. So great!!! I also wanted to add some papers on the top part of the page and again, luckily I found the perfect paper for that from the latest Studio Calico line Thataway. Awesome!!!


To add some texture to the page I played with some wood veneers, canvas and black elements around the page to contrast the bright colors. I also added some stamping here and there and a bit of journaling about what this season means to me right now. 


Have you spotted the little black frame from Crate Paper? Such a cute detail to add another interesting point above the photo. It is a good element to contrast the cute sticker from Glitz designs placed down the photo.


Thanks for looking and have a great Monday!

xoxo
Boo

1 comment:

  1. Whooowww!!! love your layout!! it's so nice!!!! I left you a little present in my blog!! ;) Muxus

    ReplyDelete