Nov 11, 2013

Soulmates

Hi there,

Today I wanted to show you my favorite layout right now. Due to the fact that I had so much fun last time creating the background with watercolors, this time I decided to chose another technique but with the same goal: create my own background.


For that, I mixed these two papers from Dear Lizzy’s 5th and Frolic collection. One had a soft design and the other one had a huge patterned design. So, why not mix them and create my own background? I cut some triangles and I placed on top of the soft paper. Then I started placing my photos and the cork frames in a very dynamic way.



And after that I placed some bits here and there to point out some areas or different parts of the page. To complete the design I sprinkled some mist next the triangles. Finally I added my journaling and different stamping.

I really like this technique of mixing two different papers and I am thinking of making a video at some point to show you this in more detail.


Hope you have a great day and stay creative!!

xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment