Jan 30, 2014

Tango Mango Baby Quilt

Hello there!

Ok. Have you ever seen something that you thought... I NEED this...like now! And once you get it you think how could I live without it? That's what happened when I saw this mood Board from Studio Calico months ago. Second row, third image... the most beautiful Quilt I've ever seen! OMG I loooooooooove to have picnics and this quilt was a total crush.


So I went on hunting and I finally found it at an etsy shop called blueisbleu. The awesome thing about this is that they are totally handmade so I couldn't resist making me a super cool and unique Christmas present. It is perfect for those summer picnics wether you have babies or not and also for those winter indoor picnics as well, when there is nothing more than cold and rain outside. For me it is the perfect excuse to relax, grab a book and some sweets and lay down a bit.







xoxo

Boo

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

¡Hola! 

Vale. ¿Alguna vez has visto algo y pensaste... NECESITO esto... como sea?  ¿cómo he podido vivir sin ello? Eso es lo que me pasó cuando vi este Mood Board de Studio Calico de hace meses. Segunda fila, tercera imagen... y ahi teneís el edredón más bonito que he visto en mi vida! OMG Con lo que me gustan a mí los picnics y este edredón fue un flechazo. 

Así que me fui a la busca y caza del mismo y al final lo encontré en una tienda de etsy llamada blueisbleu. Lo más increíble es que son totalmente hechos a mano así que no pude resistir hacerme un superregalo único de Navidad. Es perfecto para esos picnics de verano tengas bebés o no, y también para los picnics de interior en invierno, cuando no hay nada más que frío y lluvia fuera. Para mí es la excusa perfecta para relajarse, coger un libro y algunos dulces y descansar un poco. 

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment