Jan 27, 2014

You can bring your own weather to a picnic (4th page with Copper Mountain Scrapbooking Main Kit)

Hello, 
Today I bring you, as I promised you, another project made with the SC Copper Mountain Scrapbooking Main kit only. I know it can be hard to believe because people normally accomplish no more than 3 projects per kit. But this kit was really inspiring and it has such a great variety of colors and designs and alphabets that I could play around for days. I love it and I can wait to get the SC Scrapbooking kit of February as I finally decided to become a subscriber for 6 months. Let's see how it turns out.


So, as I said before this is my fourth layout made with the January kit (you can see the previous projects in here). At this point, I already used most of the embellishments and papers so I decided to go with a very minimalist layouts in terms of paper as embellishments. I still had the woodgrain paper so I cut two stripes and then I cut each stripe in multiple triangles in order to make my background. Then I placed the photos on top and I chose my title. I grabbed the woodgrain vellum alphabet included in the kit as well to match the triangle banner. To finish the page I added some cute feathers cut from one of the papers, some labels, a badge and some other stamping.


And after seeing the four projects in overall, I think I killed the kit! Yes! So worthy! And the best thing is that I still have some leftovers to used in other pages. But I will combined them with other products from my stash as I don't think I have enough to complete another layout like this.


I hope you like all of them! And that the next month you get a kit you try to complete as much as pages as you can using only what it is included in the kit.


xoxo

Boo

/////////////////////////////////////////

Hola,
Hoy los traigo, como ya os prometí, otro proyecto realizado con el kit principal de scrapbooking de SC Copper Mountain. Sé que puede ser difícil de creer, ya que la gente normalmente logra un máximo de 3 proyectos por kit. Pero este kit resultó tener una gran variedad de colores y diseños y alfabetos con los que que pude jugar durante días. Me encanta y no puedo esperar a conseguir el kit SC Scrapbooking de febrero ya que finalmente me decidí a hacerme suscriptora durante 6 meses. Vamos a ver cómo resulta...

Así que, como he dicho antes este es mi cuarto diseño realizado con el kit de enero (podéis ver los proyectos anteriores aquí). En este punto, ya había usado la mayor parte de los adornos y papeles , así que decidí ir con un diseño muy minimalista en términos de papel como adornos. Todavía tenía el papel de tipo madera, así que corté dos tiras y luego corté cada una en varios triángulos con el fin de hacer mi fondo. Después coloque las fotos en la parte superior y elegí mi título. Cogí el alfabeto tipo madera, incluido en el kit, para que combinara con la franja de triángulos. Para terminar la página añadí algunas plumas cortadas de uno de los papeles, algunas etiquetas, una chapa y algún que otro sello.

Y ahora al ver los cuatro proyectos en general, creo que acabé con el kit! ¡Sí! Y lo mejor es que todavía tengo algunas sobras para usar ​​en otras páginas. Pero supongo que las combinaré con otros productos que ya tengo, ya que no creo que tenga suficiente para completar otro layout así.

¡Espero que os hayan gustado! Y que el próximo mes que recibáis un kit intentéis completar el máximo número de páginas usando sólo lo incluido en el kit. 

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment