Jun 19, 2014

Party of 3 (Biscuit Project DT)

Hello,

Today I bring you the page I made with the Scrap non-stop June kit from Biscuit Project. As soon as I took this photo with my parents I knew I will use it right away on a scrap page. It was such a special moment for me because they came here to Braunschweig (Germany) for 10 days to visit me and see how I live here. We have always been such a traveler family and they truly showed my sister and I the world. But what it is most important, they taught us how to travel and how important is to open our minds by discovering new places, traditions and cultures.


I love this month's kit!! I love that they included a whole 6x6 pad to play with. So many cool papers and such a wide variety of colors. I tried to include some of the most colorful ones on top of the photo and to contrast them I placed just a B&W paper on the bottom. 


One of the papers is composed by cool little quotes or words that I cut apart to add a few of them as cute embellishments. I used the ones that combine the best with my title and the photo.


And since all the papers are from the same collection from We R Memory Keepers the word banners combined in color and style very well with the rest of the papers on this page. Perfect!



And here you can find here their fabulous kit as always. Have you checked the new Biscuit Project website? Pretty, right? ;)

xoxo
Boo
/////////////////////////////////////

Hola, 

Hoy os traigo la página que hice con el kit de junio Scrap non-stop de Biscuit Project. Tan pronto como tomé esta foto con mis padres supe que iba a utilizar de inmediato en una página de scrap. Es un momento tan especial para mí porque mis padres se han animado a venir aquí a Braunschweig (Alemania) durante 10 días a visitarme y ver cómo me va por aquí. Siempre hemos sido una familia super viajera y ellos realmente nos mostraron, a mi hermana y a mí, el mundo. Y lo más importante nos enseñaron cómo viajar y lo imprescindible que es abrir nuestras mentes descubriendo nuevos lugares, tradiciones y culturas. 

¡Me encanta el kit de este mes! Me encanta el 6x6 pad lleno de papeles para jugar. En el os podréis encontrar con un montón de diseños originales y una amplia variedad de colores. Traté de incluir algunas de los papeles más coloridos en la parte superior de la foto y contrastarlo con un papel B&W en la parte inferior. 

Uno de los papeles está compuesto por pequeñas frases o palabras interesantes que he recortado para añadirlos  como adornos. Utilicé los que iban mejor con mi título y la foto. Y puesto que todos los papeles son de la misma colección de We R Memory Keepers las pequeñas frases recortadas combinan a la perfección en color y estilo con el resto de los papeles en esta página. 

Y aquí podéis encontrar su kit fabuloso como siempre. ¿Ya has visto la nueva página web totalmente remodelada de Biscuit Project?  Bonita, ¿verdad? ;)
xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment