Jul 14, 2014

Shine!

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine mainly scrapbooking and watching movies because I wasn't feeling very well and outside was cold and rainy the whole weekend (surprise surprise hehe). But I am happy because I made it to the ecuador of this 3 month stay in Germany which means I can start counting the days to be back home Yay! But don't take me wrong I am loving my stay here and being by myself most of the time is really helping me to rediscover who I am a little bit more.

Also, one of the things that I have discovered is that I enjoy making scrapbook pages with cheerful reminders for myself.  So this page is one of those.


I have mainly used one of the latest Studio Calico Scrapbook kits: Camelot. I love the whimsical feeling of the whole kit and I tried to do my best to transfer that felling to this page.


The journaling says more or less: Remember that there is always always something to smile for. Shine! I love how Studio Calico once in a while includes a Lindsay Letters stamp in their kits. She is one of my favorites designers and her stamps always achieve to amaze me...


I also included a few embellishments from previous kits. Sometimes it gets a bit hard to kill completely a kit. So I like to incorporate them onto pages made mainly with new kits and not to hard them forever and never end up using them.


Have a great week!
xoxo

Boo

///////////////

¡Feliz Lunes!

¡Espero que hayais tenido un buen fin de semana! Yo he pasado el mio principalmente escrapeando y viendo películas ya que no me sentía muy bien y fuera hace frío y llueve constantemente (sorpresa sorpresa jeje). Pero estoy contenta porque he llegado al ecuador de esta estancia de 3 meses en Alemania; lo que significa que puedo empezar a contar los días que me quedan para volver a casa. ¡¡Si!! Pero no me mal interpretéis. Esta experiencia esta siendo super enriquecedora y estar sola la mayor parte del tiempo verdaderamente me está ayudando a redescubrirme a mi misma un poco más.

Además, una de las cosas que he descubierto es que me gusta hacer páginas del scrap con recordatorios  y frases de animo para mí misma; para cuando me sienta baja de humor y me de por mi mirar mis albumes. Así que esta página es una de esas.

He utilizado principalmente uno de los últimos kits de Studio Calico: Camelot. Me encanta la sensación "dreamy" de todo el kit y realmente traté de transferir esa sensación a esta página. Me encanta cómo Studio Calico de vez en cuando incluye algún sello de Lindsay Letters en sus kits. Ella es una de mis diseñadores favoritas y sus sellos siempre lograr sorprenderme ...

También incluí algunos adornos de kits anteriores. A veces se pone un poco difícil acabar por completo con los kits. Así que me gusta incorporar lo que me sobra en páginas realizadas esencialmente con nuevos kits y así no ir acumulando restos y nunca llegar a usarlos.

¡Qué paséis una buena semana!
xoxo

Boo

2 comments: