Jul 16, 2014

Yellow is the new black (Glitz Design CT)

Hello,

This is my first project with Glitz Design and I couldn't be more excited to finally shared it with you!
Do not forget to check their blog here to see my post there and It would be awesome if you could leave some feedback as well.

Let's have a look on the page:


I started by choosing my photo. I really wanted to document this photo with my new yellow skirt as right know I am kind of obsessed with this color. Isn't it the brightest skirt ever? hehe


So, to transmit the same feeling to the page I started by creating a mix media background with yellow and orange gelatos. You just have to paint some stripes with them and then add water to make them flow. 


Once by background was completely dry, I placed my photo on top of it with pop dots for more texture. Then I continued decorating the page with a few Glitz Design goodies. I tried to keep the embellishments as simple as I could to make sure that the background was still the main focus of the page. I used a 4x3 card to which I punched out the sentiment to make kind of a window. 


To finish the page I added my title with gold alphabets and a bit of hand journaling. Some gold ink splashes here and there and the page is done!

xoxo

Boo

///////////////////

Hola, 

Este es mi primer proyecto con Glitz Designs y no podría estar más emocionada de poder al fin compartirlo con vosotras. Os dejo el enlace para ver mi post allí y sería fantástico si pudierais decirme que os ha parecido jeje

Vamos a echar un vistazo a la página: 
Empecé por elegir mi foto. Tenía muchas ganas de documentar esta foto: yo con mi nueva falda amarilla. La verdad es que estoy un poco obsesionada con este color últimamente. ¿No es la falda más alegre que hayáis visto nunca? jeje 

Quería transmitir ese mismo color y vivacidad así que me decidí a realizar un fondo de  con gelatos amarillos y naranjas. Si queréis hacer uno igual, sólo tienes que pintar algunas rayas con ellos y luego añadir agua para hacer que la pintura fluya. 

Una vez que el fondo estaba completamente seco, coloqué mi foto con pop dots para  que resaltara un poco más. Luego continué decorando la página con adornos de Glitz Designs. Traté de mantener el diseño tan simple como podía para asegurarse de que el fondo seguía siendo el foco principal de la página. He utilizado una tarjeta de 4x3" a la que recorte el centro con un punch de 2" para conseguir una especie de ventana. 

Para terminar la página añadí mi título con letras doradas y un poco de escritura propia; unas gotas de tinta dorada salpicando por aquí y allí, y ¡listo! Facil ¿no? 

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment