Sep 4, 2014

Goslar (GlitzDesign CT)

Hello,
and welcome back for another Handbook spread created for Glitz Design. I am still finishing my album about this past summer although these pages may look a bit like a Fall spread due to the colors I chose and my clothes on the photos. Now I know that Summers in Germany could be quite short and you can not wait always for the perfect sunny day to travel around. Just get your jacket an umbrella and let's go!


I tried to keep a very soft palette with lots of shades of blue and white because I wanted to focus on the photos.  I also added some pop of orange to drive the attention on certain points.


It is a very simple spread with a lot of photos from our day trip to Goslar. And as I was running out of space to journal (due to the big sized photos I used), I added the "Take Note" sticker to have a little extra space to write something about that day.


I wanted to include the train ticket as well so I placed it behind one of the pockets, again due to the lack of extra space. I added a bright tab on top of it to peek out from the pocket so it could be pull out easily whenever I want.


xoxo
Boo

///////////////////////

Hola, 
y bienvenidos de nuevo a otro capitulo de Handbook creado para Glitz Design. Todavía estoy terminando mi álbum sobre el  verano a pesar de que estas páginas puedan parecer un poco otoñales debido a los colores que elegí y mi ropa en las fotos. Ahora sé que los veranos en Alemania pueden ser bastante cortos y no se puede esperar siempre al día soleado perfecto para viajar  Simplemente hay que coger la chaqueta, un paraguas y a la calle. 

Traté de mantener una gama de colores muy suave con una gran cantidad de tonos de azul y blanco porque quería centrarme en las fotos. También he añadido un poco de naranja para conducir la atención sobre ciertos puntos. 

Son unas páginas muy simples, con un montón de fotos sobre nuestro día en Goslar. Y claro al poner tantas fotos de tamaño completo me quede sin espacio para escribir. Así que, añadí la pegatina "Take Note" para tener un poco más de espacio extra para escribir algo sobre ese día. 

También quería incluir el billete de tren, así que lo puse detrás de uno de los bolsillos, de nuevo debido a la falta de espacio. He añadido una pestaña naranja en la parte superior del mismo para poderlo sacar fácilmente cuando quiera. 

xoxo 
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment