Sep 8, 2014

Home (Glitz Design CT)

Hello,
Today I bring you the last page that I created for Glitz Design. You probably already noticed that this is not my typical 12x12 layout. Instead, I created a 8x6 layout for my Summer Handbook. I love playing with different sizes lately and this one is really one of my faves. I love how the embellishments look so much bigger in comparison as the smaller size of the page make them stand out so much more. Don't you think?


So, I decided to place my photo on the top part of the page and fill the bottom space with a bunch of cute embellishments. I pulled out embellishments with kind of the same color palette as the one in the photo to make everything coordinate. 


I also added some gold here and there which I have noticed that I tend to use a lot lately (more than what I should for sure) too. 



Finally, I added my title at the bottom of the page among the other embellishments. At first, I thought about adding it right on top of the photo to make it stand out a little bit more. But in the end I felt like I didn't need a super big title as the photo already pretty much reflected how I felt at that moment.  

xoxo
Boo
//////////////////////////

Hola, 
Hoy os traigo la última página que he creado para Glitz Design. Probablemente ya os habréis fijado que este no es la típica página 12x12 que suelo emplear. En lugar de eso, esta vez, he creado un diseño de 8x6 para mi álbum del verano. Ultimamente me ha dado por jugar con diferentes tamaños y este es realmente uno de mis favoritos. Me encanta cómo los adornos se ven mucho más grandes en comparación debido al menor tamaño de la página lo que hace que destaquen mucho más. ¿No creéis? 

Así que decidí poner mi foto en la parte superior de la página y llenar el espacio inferior con un montón de adornos super monos. Elegí adornos con la misma paleta de colores que aparece en la foto para que todo coordinase. 

También he añadido un poco de dorado oro y que me he dado cuenta de que suelo tender a usarlo mucho (más de lo que debiera seguro) últimamente. 

Por último, he añadido mi título en la parte inferior de la página entre los otros adornos. Al principio, pensé en añadirlo a la derecha en la parte inferior de la foto para destacarlo un poco más. Pero al final sentí que no necesitaba un gran título ya que la foto lo dice todo.  
xoxo 
Boo

1 comment:

  1. me encantan los colores que has utilizado olatz! Son geniales!:*

    ReplyDelete