Nov 26, 2014

I'll eat you up, I love you so

Good Morning everyone!

As it probably happens to many of you, I noticed that I can only scrap when I feel happy. Not necessarily super-hyper-cheesy level of happiness but you know what I mean hehe I guess it is when I feel more creative, when I can actually get inspired and it feels right to play with the colorful paper goods. 

But when I reach, as I said, the super-hyper-cheesy level of happiness I often end up with pages of the same level of happiness; like this one. I like how bright and cheerful it is, the happy colors and the cute phrase. Is like a party, don't you think? In fact these pages are the ones that I tend to see the most when I feel not so happy. And that is why I could not love them more.






xoxo
Boo

///////

¡Buenos días a todos!

Como probablemente os suceda a muchos, me he dado cuenta de que sólo puedo scrapear cuando me siento feliz. No necesariamente un nivel super-hiper-cursi de felicidad ya sabéis lo que quiero decir jeje Supongo que es cuando me siento más creativa, cuando puede conseguir realmente estar inspirada y sentirme bien jugando con los papeles de colores.

Pero cuando llego, como ya he dicho, al nivel super-hiper-cursi de felicidad, a menudo termino con páginas del mismo nivel de felicidad; como ésta. Me gusta lo clara y alegre que es, los colores vivos y la frase bonita. Es como una fiesta, ¿no creéis? De hecho, estas páginas son las que precisamente tiendo a ver más cuando no me siento tan feliz. Y es por eso que no podían gustarme más.

xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment