Dec 7, 2014

The place we'll go

Happy Sunday,

This week I was so sick that I didn't feel that I was in the mood for anything. But, I had so much things going on at the lab that I couldn't justify staying at home the whole day. So, everyday after work, I came home and snuggle at the sofa hoping to feel better the next day. So nice to be able to catch up with the TV shows I follow but too bad for my paypal account, so many cute things at etsy and Black Friday discounts ;)

Anyways, I am so glad that I finally recovered for the weekend. Yaaay! I love to enjoy the city with the hustle and bustle and the Christmas feeling all around and scrapping when the weather is too harsh.

To create this page, I follow this week's Sunday Sketch by Studio Calico (find it here). Such a good starting point to document my 2-day-travel to Barcelona due to work. And as you can see I can't get enough of triangles. Enjoy!






xoxo

Boo

///////////

Feliz Domingo,

Esta semana he estado tan enferma que no me sentía de humor para nada. Pero, tenía tantas cosas que hacer en el laboratorio que no podía justificar quedarme en casa todo el día. Así que, todos los días después del trabajo, me he ido a casa a acurrucarme en el sofá esperando a sentirme mejor al día siguiente. Ha sido genial poder ponerme al día con las series de televisión que sigo pero ha sido lo peor para mi cuenta de paypal, demasiadas cosas bonitas en Etsy y descuentos por el Black Friday ;)

Así que, estoy super contenta de que por fin me he recuperado y justo para el fin de semana. Síiiii! Me encanta disfrutar de la ciudad con el bullicio y el espíritu Navideño por todas partes y scrapear cuando el clima es demasiado duro.

Para crear esta página, me he inspirado en el sketch de Studio Calico de esta semana (podéis encontrarlo aquí). Un buen punto de partida para documentar 2 días de viaje en Barcelona por motivos de trabajo. Y como se puede ver no me canso de emplear diseños con triángulos. !Qué disfrutéis!

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment