Jan 26, 2015

Hey Hello Hi Hello Two Thousand Fifteen

Hello there,

I know, I know, we are in the last days of January and I should have shared this page before as it will be my first page of the album for this year but... hey at least is still the first month of the year ;)

I always get pretty excited at the beginning of the year: lots of resolutions, lots of plans for the year, lots of promises... So, I decided to make a kind of title page to say hi to two thousand fifteen with a couple of portraits of myself right now. Yaaay! Last year I prepared a similar page as the first page of the album and I was very happy with it (you can find it here). Now, I think I will do this every year so just by flipping the first page of the albums I will be able to see how I change through the years. I may go and add a couple of journaling lines about my hopes for this year as it will be also fun to see how they change trough the years, I guess.

For this page, I used mainly the January kit by Studio Calico and the new Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection. I am enjoying mixing different textures on my titles this lately. It is so much fun as you can see on this page where I mixed a cut file, a foam phrase and a transparency. I love it!! Have you ever try this technique on a page?






xoxo

Boo
/////////////

Hola,

Lo sé, lo sé, estamos ya en los últimos días de enero y debería haber compartido esta página antes, ya que será mi primera página del álbum para este año, pero...  al menos, la he compartido en el primer mes del año ;)

Siempre ando super emocionada al principio del año: un montón de resoluciones, un montón de planes para el año, un montón de promesas... Por lo tanto, he decidido hacer una especie de página de título para decir hola al 2015 con un par de retratos mios ahora mismo. El año pasado preparé una página similar como primera página del álbum y me encantó (la podéis encontrar aquí). Ahora, creo que voy a hacer esto cada año ya que así únicamente con voltear la primera página de los álbumes seré capaz de ver cómo cambió con los años. Quizás después de esto vaya y añada un par de línea sobre mis esperanzas para este año, ya que supongo que será también divertido leer como cambian a lo largo de los años.

Para esta página, he usado principalmente el kit de enero de Studio Calico y la nueva colección de Dear Lizzy Serendipity. Me esta gustando esto de mezclar diferentes texturas en mis títulos, últimamente. Es muy divertido como podéis ver en esta página donde mezclo un recorte, una frase de de goma espuma en dorado y una transparencia. ¡¡Me encanta!! ¿Alguna vez habéis probado a mezclar texturas en un mismo título?

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment