Mar 5, 2015

My faves

Hello,

Today I wanted to share here with you this layout about my favorite things right now. I think it is the fastest page I have ever done. And I am pretty sure that it was so easy to build because I chose (once again) to play with a grid design. 

This time, I decided to cover most of the page with squared photos and papers. And at first glance I think it is a little bit hard to differentiate which ones are photos and which ones are papers, isn't it? I love this effect! I really tried to coordinate the colors from the photos with the papers and stay simple and minimalist with the embellishments.





Have fun creating!

xoxo
Boo

///////
Hola,

Hoy quería enseñaros ésta página sobre mis cosas favoritas en este momento. Creo que es la página que más rápido he creado nunca. Y estoy bastante segura de que ha sido tan fácil porque elegí (una vez más) un diseño de cuadrícula.

Esta vez, decidí cubrir la mayor parte de la página con fotos cuadradas y papeles. Y a primera vista, creo que es un poco difícil diferenciar cuáles son las fotos y cuales los papeles, ¿no es así? ¡Me encanta este efecto! Realmente traté de coordinar los colores de las fotos con los papeles y permanecer simple y minimalista con los adornos.

¡Qué os divirtáis creando!

xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment