Mar 16, 2015

Time to relax

Hey guys!

I am sorry that it took me so long to post another project around here. You know, life got busy these past weeks and a gray weather haven't helped me either to get my photos taken. But at the same time I promised myself to take more time to relax, to snuggle on the sofa with a hot drink and breathe... at least during the weekends. 

And these thoughts are the ones that inspired me to create today's layout (and more to come). I also got inspired by Marcy Penner's work. I am sure you already know this incredible artist but if you don't, be sure to check out her work here. I love how she mixes and clusters different pattern papers on her pages and how well it works with little embellishment clusters, subtle photos and white backgrounds.

So, with all that in mind and the Studio Calico Odyssey kit on my hands, I went ahead and had fun creating this page. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!





xoxo

Boo

//////////////

¡Hola chicos!

Ya siento que me tomara tanto tiempo publicar otro proyecto por aquí. Estas últimas semanas han sido de mucho trabajo y además que el tiempo este tan gris, no me ha ayudado nada a la hora de sacar unas buenas fotos. Pero me he prometido a mí misma tomarme más tiempo para relajarme, acurrucarme en el sofá con una bebida caliente y respirar profundamente ... por lo menos durante los fines de semana.

Y estos pensamientos son los que me inspiraron para crear la lámina de hoy (y alguna más por venir). También me inspiré en el trabajo de Marcy Penner. Estoy segura de que ya conocéis a este artistaza tan increíble, pero por si no es así, aquí podéis encontrar sus proyectos. Me encanta cómo mezcla y agrupa diferentes papeles en sus páginas y lo bien que trabaja con pequeños grupos de adornos, fotos sutiles y fondos blancos.

Así que, con todo esto en mente y el kit Odyssey de Studio Calico en mis manos, me puse a crear esta página. ¡Espero que hayáis tenido un fin de semana genial!

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment