Jul 12, 2013

When nothing goes right...go left!

Hello!

I am so happy that it is finally friday again...TGIF! right? I have so many plans for this weekend, yaaaay!  But before I want to share this fun project. This page is very dynamic and it really goes very well with the title in it, and with the train tracks.


I do not normally use colored cardstocks as background but I like how this vibrant yellow combines perfectly with the photos and the rest of accents.  To complete the color palette of this layout I only used white and kraft papers or embellishments so the yellow stands out.

I love the title phrase, it made me laugh when I first heard it: When nothing goes Right...go Left!! :) That is actually such a good point of view, don't you think? Change the direction of what you are doing if it is not turning out the way you expected, but do not forget to keep going!

Anyway, to make it more dynamic, I cut some white cardstock and placed the photos diagonally.  I also added some arrows here and there pointing to different directions, from right to left and backwards. I also used some chevron to stand out the directions given by the title. 

Then I played with some yellow printables from Studio Calico and different air-mail and chevron washi tapes. To finish the page... what is better than adding some cute stamping and journaling! I  doodle a bit around the main stamp from Banana Fish Studio as well. The perfect touch!!

See you soon!

xoxoBoo

No comments:

Post a Comment