Dec 2, 2013

Lucky you (Day 1 of ArtClass2 inspired pages)

Hello,

This week I bring you 5 different projects (one for each weekday). Why? Well, I am challenging myself to share more of the work I do as I feel that I only show you 50% of what I actually make. I guess this is one of my new year's resolutions! Can you believe that it is already december?!

So, for this special week I decided to share the pages that I made inspired by the new workshop by Wilna Furstenberg for Two Peas in a Bucket: ArtClass2. Have you enrolled in her class? It is truly amazing, beautiful, inspiring and fun! I absolutely recommend it. :)



For the ones who are in the class, I made this page inspired by chapter 17, although I didn't end up using any embossing powder. 




As I was determined to learn more new techniques (another resolution for next year) I purchased Gelatos at last. And as soon as I started playing with them I felt it was love at first sight... They are so much fun!  The colors are amazing and you can use them in so many ways.




As you can see here, on this page, I used them to bring color to my background. I also added a little bit of glitter on top of them. After that I added my photo and I started clustering embellishments on the left side of it. To make my banner I cut a transparency stripe with the words smile and I attached them with some ribbons.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come again tomorrow for another project. 

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment