Feb 15, 2014

Travel Girls (Biscuit Project DT)

(texto en española al final de la entrada)

Hi there!

Today I am bringing you another fun project made with the February Scrap Non-Stop kit from Biscuit Project. February has been a crazy month, full of work so I din't have enough time to work with this kit as much as I wanted. But in the end I managed to find some spare time to make this super quick and easy card.



I mainly used the Wanderlust collection from Studio Calico. Aren't those stitched frames the cutest frames ever? I placed the frame on top of a cute paper from the same collection and I added a little badge which was not included in the kit but it coordinated so well with the colors of the card that I couldn't resist using it!



Those ink splashes were made with the Mr. Huey included in the Biscuit Project January kit as the Neon Pink Dauber didn't work well with this card.


In the end I am thinking of using it as a mini album cover.  It would work really well with some old photos of my friends and I traveling the world. What do you think?

xoxo

Boo


//////////////////////////

¡Hola! 

Hoy os traigo otro proyecto divertido hecho con el kit de febrero de Biscuit Project. Este mes ha sido un mes de locura y de trabajo por lo que no he tenido tiempo suficiente para trabajar con este kit tanto como yo hubiera querido. Pero al final me las arreglé para encontrar un poco de tiempo libre para hacer esta tarjeta muy rápida y fácil. 

He utilizado principalmente la colección de Wanderlust de Studio Calico. ¿No son esos marcos con elementos cosidos los marcos más monos del mundo? Coloqué el marco sobre un papel de la misma colección y añadí una pequeña chapa que no estaba incluido en el kit pero que coordinaba tan bien con los colores de la tarjeta que ¡no me pude resistir!
Hice esas salpicaduras de tinta con el Sr. Huey incluido en el kit de enero de Biscuit Projecto ya que el Dauber rosa Neon no funcionaba bien con este proyecto. 

Al final estoy pensando en usarlo como portada de un mini álbum, ya que creo que funcionaría muy bien con algunas fotos viejas  de mis amigos y yo viajando por el mundo. ¿Qué os parece? 

xoxo

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment