Feb 13, 2014

Winter. Currently


planning my next trip to visit my boyfriend, this time to Mexico
going to see The Lion King Musical with my family on March
becoming addicted to Studio Calico kits...yikes...poor wallet
watching Cupcake Wars with my mom... because we love to eat cupcakes
reading Game of Thrones book 5 (still) as it seems an endless book
celebrating life and happiness in every detail of my everyday life
loving hand-made and personlized gifts every day more
eating rice with sausages and chicken whenever I feel exhausted
enjoying the moments with my niece as she is getting more interesting every day
wearing Free People clothing whenever I can ... and boots
collecting Disney DVD Movies as I had to throw away the old tape ones
working on the same projects at the lab over and over again
walking or rather running to the bus every single day at the same time through the same streets
trying to not thinking about the summer yet
feeling excited for this new year full of amazing plans
wishing I could spend more time being creative than worrying for my work

xoxo
Boo

//////////////////////////////////////////////

planeando mi próximo viaje de visita a mi novio, esta vez a México
yendo a ver el musical de El Rey León con mi familia en marzo
convirtiendome en adicta a los kits de Studio Calico ... uff ... pobre billetera
viendo Cupcake Wars con mi amá... porque nos encanta comer cupcakes
leyendo Game of Thrones libro 5 ( todavía ) ya que parece un libro interminable
celebrando la vida y la felicidad en cada detalle de mi vida cotidiana
amando los regalos hechos a mano y personlaizados cada día más
comiendo arroz con salchichas y pollo cada vez que me siento agotada
disfrutando de los pequeños momentos con mi sobrina ya que cada día está más interesante
vistiendo ropa de Free People siempre que puedo... y  botas
coleccionando DVD de pelis Disney ya que tuve que tirar las viejos videos
trabajando en los mismos proyectos en el laboratorio una y otra vez
caminando o más bien corriendo al bus todos los días a la misma hora por las mimas calles 
tratando de no pensar en el verano todavía
sintiendome emocionada por este nuevo año lleno de proyectos asombrosos
deseando poder pasar más tiempo siendo creativa en vez de estar todo el día preocupada por mi trabajo

xoxo
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment