Jun 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue Design Team

Big news today!!

As you may already know yet, I am going to be part of the new Gossamer Blue Design Team for the next year. I am still pinching myself because I still can not believe that I am going to share this great experience with Gossamer Blue and these amazingly talented ladies. I am super excited to be a member of this team and I can't wait to show you more.

But for now, you can visit the official announcement here and remember to check the profiles of the other Design Team members to know a little bit more about their work.


xoxo
Boo
/////////////////////////////////
¡¡Buena noticias !!

Como quizás habréis visto ya, voy a formar parte del nuevo equipo de diseño de Gossamer Blue para el próximo año. Todavía estoy pellizcarme porque no me puedo creer que vaya a compartir esta gran experiencia con Gossamer Blue y estas compañeras tan increíblemente talentosos. Estoy super emocionada y no puedo esperar para mostrar más.

Pero por ahora, podéis visitar el anuncio oficial aquí y ver los perfiles de los otros miembros del equipo de diseño para saber un poco más acerca de su trabajo.

xoxo
Boo

1 comment:

  1. Muchas, muchas felicidades, Olatz! Me alegro un montón! Tu trabajo lo merece.

    ReplyDelete