Jan 15, 2016

January Gossamer Blue Blog Hop

Hello everyone!


It is time for a Gossamer Blue Blog Hop. Today, members of the Design Team are sharing some projects from the January Reveal Gallery to inspire you on different ways to use this month kits. As Valentine's day is getting closer and closer, I already started preparing a few love related cards, This month's kits is perfect for february and Valentine so I couldn't resist the opportunity.



Don't forget to visit the rest of the amazing projects presented today from the talented ladies on the design team:










Olatz Garaiyurrebaso (you are here)


xoxo

Olatz

3 comments:

  1. I love this card and love the way you've even used the Heidi Swapp date stamp, something I'd never think to include on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white with just the right touch of color. Perfection

    ReplyDelete