Mar 15, 2016

On ice

Hello there,

I hope you are having a great start of the week. Did you manage to find a moment to scrap during the weekend? I didn't. But at least I took a few photos of some of the projects that I already completed. As the one that I am showing you today.

Although summer adventures are always my absolute favorite to document, this year I found that winter layouts can be as much as fun! For this page, I used my favorite technique to de-stash some loose alphabet letters and numbers (that I learned from Dear Lizzy long time ago) with which I tried to mimic the skates-marks on the ice.






xoxo

Olatz

This idea was perfect to join  this month challenge by Kimidori shop. If you are from Spain, be sure to check out their shop ;)

3 comments:

  1. What a superb page love how all the letters look like falling snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es monisimo! gracias por participar en kimidori, besotes
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete